Sennheiser, førstevalget for avansert lydteknikk som gjør samarbeid og læring enklere, kan med glede meddele at de tar med sine innovative lydløsninger for bedrifts- og utdanningsmarkedet til Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) 2022 i Barcelona den 10. til 13. mai. Sennheiser-standen (3C600) finner du i Hall 3 i FIRA Barcelona, Gran Via, og kommer til å inneholde interaktive demoer som gir deltakerne mulighet til å sjekke ut Sennheisers nyeste lydløsninger.
For ytterligere informasjon om Sennheisers deltakelse på ISE 2022, les mer på engelsk nedenfor.
Experience Sennheiser at Stand 3C600
Sennheiser’s presence at ISE 2022 will feature a completely redesigned 284 sqm stand, easily accessible from the east entry of the FIRA. The Sennheiser stand will be divided into five experience areas, including two live demonstration areas showcasing the TeamConnect Intelligent Speaker (TC ISP) and the TeamConnect Ceiling 2 (TCC2). The other three experience areas will feature the rest of Sennheiser’s Business Communications solutions portfolio, giving attendees the opportunity get an intimate look at new and updated products and have their questions answered by the Product Management team.
Live at ISE: The TC ISP and TCC2
Sennheiser is choosing the largest Audio/Visual and Systems Integration show in the world to conduct live demonstrations of the newly unveiled TC ISP. This new addition to the TeamConnect family is certified and optimized for the Microsoft Teams Rooms. Attendees are invited to experience the future of intelligent conferencing, combined with the ease and inclusiveness of voice control.
Also on display at ISE will be TeamConnect Ceiling 2 (TCC2), which offers the innovation and reliability synonymous with the Sennheiser brand. With its patented automatic dynamic beamforming technology, the TCC2 has set a new standard in the industry by enabling meeting participants to be heard clearly as they move freely around a room. Visitors to the TCC2 demonstration will experience a fully recreated meeting environment showcasing the ceiling microphone’s TruVoicelift and advanced zone control, resulting in targeted voice amplification. Additionally in the TCC2 experience area, the scalability of TCC2’s tracking capability will be on display, when Sennheiser and partner QSC team up to show how QSC’s cameras use this innovative technology to create the complete meeting experience.
On Display: Solutions to Optimize Audio for Working and Learning
ISE 2022 attendees will have the opportunity to experience the latest offerings and updates to the Sennheiser Business Communications’ portfolio. In addition to the TC ISP and TCC2, the Sennheiser stand will feature experience areas highlighting the following industry-leading audio solutions:
- SpeechLine Digital Wireless (SL DW) - a versatile microphone system, which can be easily adapted to your individual professional needs. The recent addition of a Multi-Channel Receiver will be on display to show how the SL DW can be integrated smoothly into your existing IT infrastructure for effortless lectures, meetings and presentations.
- Evolution Wireless Digital (EW-D) Family - the latest digital wireless microphone system from Sennheiser that effortlessly blends ease of use, reliability and outstanding performance. Unveiled during the summer 2021, EW-D will be showcased for the first time at a major system integration event.
- MobileConnect - a Wifi based assistive listening system that helps to break listening barriers and make learning more inclusive. With MobileConnect, you can stream high quality audio content live via WiFi directly to your personal smartphone using a free app that allows individual sound settings (app available in English, German and French). MobileConnect will be demonstrated throughout ISE at the Sennheiser stand.
- Control Cockpit - a powerful, yet simple browser based remote management software tool for network enabled Sennheiser microphones. The centralized control capability that Control Cockpit provides is helping universities and companies worldwide to digitalize their workflows by offering easy control and monitoring of all devices in their network with email/SMS alerts support. Experience Control Cockpit live in every corner of the Sennheiser ISE stand.
Stronger Together: The Sennheiser Partner Ecosystem
One of the things that sets Sennheiser apart is its agnostic and open ecosystem. This philosophical difference provides Sennheiser customers with a freedom of choice and flexibility of budget not offered by its competition. During ISE 2022, Sennheiser will further expand upon this important aspect of its customer-centric business model.
Sennheiser is proud to announce the following partner-centric activities at ISE 2022:
- A demonstration of Sennheiser’s TCC2 beamforming ceiling microphone with Aver’s camera AI, which brings seamless camera tracking to any meeting room. The demonstration will take place at Aver’s stand (2H400).
- A new partnership with CDAT85 that combines the reliability and security of Sennheiser’s SpeechLine Digital microphones with their CABOLO system, an innovative solution that provides translation and transcription without the need for an internet connection. More details about this partnership, as well as demonstrations of the new solution, will be available at CEDAT’s stand (3B800).
- A QSC demonstration of Google Meet integration with the Q-SYS Platform featuring Sennheiser’s TCC2 network microphone in room B47 of the FIRA. Both solutions work with Google Meet and allow customers to easily scale into high-impact spaces with the same experience users are accustomed to.
- A roll-out of several new Sennheiser microphone drivers for Utelogy’s monitoring platform, which provides an easy-to-use interface for managing your entire A/V system. The Sennheiser TCC2 driver is live within the Utelogy library, with additional drivers coming soon. Utelogy will showcase the new Sennheiser drivers at their stand (2C415).
- An unveiling of a new Room Kit with Xilica, which combines the TCC2 automatic beamforming ceiling microphone with the newly launched Sonia loudspeakers. Xilica’s stand (2G450) will show how these solutions come together using standard IT infrastructure.
More information about Sennheiser at ISE can be found here. To book an appointment during the show, please get in touch with the press contact listed below.
The images accompanying this press release and additional photos can be downloaded here.